Neighbors Windows & Doors is the Alaska dealer for Vinyltek window and door products. Our highest performing line of vinyl windows, the Vinyltek system is manufactured for the Alaskan market to our rigorous specification. Vinyltek products are used for either commercial or residential applications and available in any color, including metallics, as well as Double Nature woodgrain or Cypress fir clad.
|Casement||Awning||Picture||Sliding||Single Hung||Double Sliding||Double Hung||Tilt & Turn|
|Hinged, Tilt &Turn||Sliding||Folding|
- Multichamber design — more chambers than any competing product. Provides superior thermal insulation and sound reduction. Guaranteed outstanding resistance to warping and crushing (minimizing the likelihood of seal failure and gas loss).
- Exclusive PVC compound gives the window better resistance to impacts and discoloration.
- Stylish sash — optional inside and outside design accessories for a neat finish.
- Fusion-welded corners — give a more attractive appearance, enhance solidity, and eliminate the need for adhesives and sealants. 100% watertight and airtight.
- Triple-layer weatherstripping — provides superior insulation, virtually eliminating air, water, dust, and dirt infiltration. Easily replaceable if needed thanks to the groove.
- Exclusive anchoring system for opening/locking mechanisms Specially designed mounting screws installed through a minimum of two PVC walls for reliable, durable, and secure fastening.
Vinyl Colors & Paint Options
Vinyltek windows and doors are available in white or beige uPVC frames. They can be painted any color (including metallic finishes) at the factory or in our pre-finishing department on both the interior or exterior surfaces. Custom color matches are no problem.
THE BENEFITS OF PVC.
THE APPEARANCE OF WOOD.
DOUBLENATURE provides a range of inspiring looks that add beauty and a feeling of cozy comfort to your project whether large or small. DOUBLENATURE offers the organic and natural warmth of wood, without the maintenance.
Trendy and timeless, the natural wood finish of the DOUBLENATURE collection blends with other materials and textures to give your project its own unique look. With a finish that can be applied inside as well as outside, DOUBLENATURE products provide the most realistic wood finish in the PVC industry. It’s the perfect combination of beauty and practicality, of innovation and tradition.
- Water-based, UV-resistant stain
- No maintenance and no deterioration — inside or out
- Patent pending
DOUBLENATURE is available in combination with the following Boréal window types:
- Casement & Awning Windows
- EuroTwist – Tilt & Turn Windows
- Picture or “fixed” windows
Solid wood interior cladding that enhances vinyl (PVC) casement or awning windows.
This real wood+Vinyl Window system features:
- Innovative molding system assembles and screws right into the PVC frame (patent pending), allowing use of screens
- 90° assembly system gives windows a genuine wood look
- No contact between glass and wood, reducing risk of premature wood aging
- Wood remains protected from the elements, even when windows are opened to allow ventilation
- Designed for a wide range of energy-efficient glass, of varied thicknesses
- Choice of wood types
- Fixed, panoramic, or casement windows can be combined in a variety of configurations
PVC window performance remains unchanged
Casement or awning windows with solid wood interior moldings provide the same superior protection whatever the rigors of the elements—wind, rain, cold, or heat. They’re watertight, insulated, and solid.
- Superior quality, maintenance-free PVC frames
- No water or air leaks, no energy loss
- Multichamber system for thermal insulation and sound reduction
- Window performance results are unchanged
Energy Performance Ratings
|Type||Glazing||U Value||R Value|
|Casement||Cardinal XL Edge Triple 366-CL-180 + Argon||.17||5.88|
|Casement||Cardinal XL Edge Double 366-CL + Argon||.25||3.84|
|Awning||Cardinal XL Edge Triple 366-CL-180 + Argon||.16||5.55|
|Awning||Cardinal XL Edge Double 366-CL + Argon||.26||3.70|
|Fixed Casement||Cardinal XL Edge Triple 366-CL-180 + Argon||.15||6.66|
|Fixed Casement||Cardinal XL Edge Double 366-CL + Argon||.26||3.84|
|Picture||Cardinal XL Edge Triple 366-180-i89 + Argon||.13||5.26|
|Picture||Cardinal XL Edge Double 366-CL + Argon||.25||3.84|
Vinyltek provides a Lifetime Warranty for owner occupied residences.