Neighbors Windows & Doors is the Alaska dealer for Vinyltek window and door products. Our highest performing line of vinyl windows, the Vinyltek system is manufactured for the Alaskan market to our rigorous specification. Vinyltek products are used for either commercial or residential applications and available in any color, including metallics, as well as Double Nature woodgrain or Cypress fir clad.
|Casement||Awning||Picture||Sliding||Single Hung||Double Sliding||Double Hung||Tilt & Turn|
|Hinged, Tilt &Turn||Sliding||Folding|
- Multichamber design — more chambers than any competing product. Provides superior thermal insulation and sound reduction. Guaranteed outstanding resistance to warping and crushing (minimizing the likelihood of seal failure and gas loss).
- Exclusive PVC compound gives the window better resistance to impacts and discoloration.
- Stylish sash — optional inside and outside design accessories for a neat finish.
- Fusion-welded corners — give a more attractive appearance, enhance solidity, and eliminate the need for adhesives and sealants. 100% watertight and airtight.
- Triple-layer weatherstripping — provides superior insulation, virtually eliminating air, water, dust, and dirt infiltration. Easily replaceable if needed thanks to the groove.
- Exclusive anchoring system for opening/locking mechanisms Specially designed mounting screws installed through a minimum of two PVC walls for reliable, durable, and secure fastening.
Vinyl Colors & Paint Options
Vinyltek windows and doors are available in white or beige uPVC frames. They can be painted any color (including metallic finishes) at the factory or in our pre-finishing department on both the interior or exterior surfaces. Custom color matches are no problem.
THE BENEFITS OF PVC.
THE APPEARANCE OF WOOD.
DOUBLENATURE provides a range of inspiring looks that add beauty and a feeling of cozy comfort to your project whether large or small. DOUBLENATURE offers the organic and natural warmth of wood, without the maintenance.
Trendy and timeless, the natural wood finish of the DOUBLENATURE collection blends with other materials and textures to give your project its own unique look. With a finish that can be applied inside as well as outside, DOUBLENATURE products provide the most realistic wood finish in the PVC industry. It’s the perfect combination of beauty and practicality, of innovation and tradition.
- Water-based, UV-resistant stain
- No maintenance and no deterioration — inside or out
- Patent pending
DOUBLENATURE is available in combination with the following Boréal window types:
- Casement & Awning Windows
- EuroTwist – Tilt & Turn Windows
- Picture or “fixed” windows