Fiberglass windows and doors by Alpen HPP are the most energy efficient window and door products in North America. Alpen’s core product offering draws on a 30-year history of industry leadership in advanced, high performance window and glass manufacturing and innovation.
Alpen HPP fiberglass windows and doors use advanced, customized suspended coated film glazing to deliver windows with performances equal to and greater than performances of triple- and quad-pane windows. Alpen Window Solution Specialists are experienced in a wide range of high performance and energy efficient design and construction approaches. Whether working on a home improvement project or a LEED Platinum campus, our staff will identify the right products for your budget, style and performance goals.
- All-fiberglass pultruded frame provides durability, longevity and strength
- Custom sizes built-to-order with no additional lead time or extra cost
- AAMA Gold Label certified performance
- Multiple glass options for customized thermal and solar performance tuning
- Three layers of compression weatherstripping and single lever active multipoint lock create impenetrable seals against air, dust and water
- Expansive color pallet of durable enamel paint finishes
- Optional real wood interiors
- Passive House Certified in multiple Performance Series
- Full Lifetime Warranty
|Alpenglass™, powered by Next Generation Heat Mirror® technology, is one of the most advanced insulating glass systems on the market today. Able to achieve center of glass R-values ranging from 6 to 20, Heat Mirror® glass insulates as well as a typical wall.
By suspending a Heat Mirror® coated film securely between two sheets of glass, Alpenglass™ offers unprecedented thermal insulation and comfort with its multi-cavity insulating glass solution. With such performance, windows utilizing Heat Mirror® insulating glass can substantially lower your energy bills, as well as protect you, your loved ones, and your cherished belongings from harmful UV rays.
Colors & Finishes
|Alpen factory finishes are specially blended for excellent adhesion, abrasion resistance and hardness on fiberglass materials, ensuring Alpen windows will maintain a long-lasting beautiful finish.
For color combinations not available from the factory Alpen products can be painted in our pre-finishing department, and products with interior wood veneers may also be stained and sealed in our pre-finishing department.
Alpens’s product datasheets cover energy performance for each of their products:
Alpen provides a Lifetime Warranty for owner occupied residences. Commercial projects and non-owner occupied residences have a 10 year warranty.