Installation is available for all the products we sell, and is performed by our own team of skilled professionals. Our installation team has well over 100 years experience in window, door, glass, shower door, and railing installation. While we provide service in the Anchorage, Eagle River, Mat-Su and Big Lake areas we will also travel statewide when needed.
We try to make our quotes as clear, complete, and detailed as possible – but most people buy windows only once or twice in a lifetime, so there will be questions. Don’t hesitate to ask for clarification on anything! All jobs, large or small, get a thorough review during finalization. We want no surprises for the homeowner (or us)!
Our people are awesome! Don’t just take our word for it though, read some reviews by raving fans here.
Nervous about strangers in your home? All of our employees are screened and background checked. We need not be strangers though – you can get to know them before they show up, read about the team here.
One of our greatest strengths is how our people work as a team, work to be organized, and always strive to improve. Customers often are amazed at how smoothly and quickly a project can progress because of how well everyone on the job and in the office works together. That teamwork and drive for continuous improvement translates to a higher quality standard. We simply won’t accept “the industry standard” as our standard, we know we can do better than that!
Good quality materials simply cost more. We wish they didn’t, but they do. However, great materials usually last a lot longer and have a lower maintenance cost than average or poor materials. We live by the philosophy of do it right the first time, and doing it right typically involves using better stuff. Some examples of quality materials are:
- Composite exterior trim – won’t rot like primed or plain wood, is paintable or can be left unpainted if zero maintenance is your goal.
- Pre-finished mouldings – interior and exterior trims that are painted or stained prior to installation look better and are installed faster than unfinished mouldings.
- Caulkings – Yes, there is a big difference between a $2 tube of caulk and a $10 tube of caulk. The $10 tube doesn’t seem so expensive when the $2 caulking fails in a rainstorm.
The best people and the best materials deserve the best tools available. We invest in high quality equipment, and our customers see the benefits daily. Some of our favorites are:
- Anything from Festool. German engineering = motorized awesomeness.
- Our mobile workshop – a complete woodshop on wheels enables us to complete your project faster and with a degree of accuracy typically reserved for manufacturing facilities.
- Micro pin nailers – a trim carpenter’s must-have for interior trim! These fasteners leave the tiniest of holes, which means little or no paint or stain preparation for your painter. On pre-finished mouldings they require no touch up.
- Computerized cutting systems – our mobile workshop is equipped with a computer controlled saw that is accurate to within 1/128″. We make trim fast and accurate, every time.
- Pre-fabricated interior and exterior trim – our fabrication shop utilizes a computer controlled dual head saw and hidden nailer to pre-fabricate interior and exterior trim.
- Heavy lifting systems – we own the equipment to work in weird or hard to reach places and pick up the heavy stuff. We’re setup to succeed where others won’t dare.
Lead Based Paint
Residences build prior to 1978 may have old lead based paint on your walls, doors, or windows. Read all about the EPAs regulations regarding renovations that involve disturbing lead based paint here, or download the EPAsRenovate Right Guide. We are an EPA certified lead-safe firm and our people are EPA certified renovators.